Matex, Inc. provides personalized crane and rigging training to our customers. We work with you to create custom tailored courses that cover the equipment and topics that are pertinent to you and your employees. We feel this allows you to get the most value for your time and money. Based out of our Houston, TX location, Matex’s training is available to all of our current and potential customers. Travel expenses outside of Houston area may apply. If interested in one or more of the course topics, simply contact Matex at 713-512-1727 and ask for our training specialist. If you have a rigging and lifting related topic, or a piece of equipment that is not specifically listed, contact us. We will work with you to create content or put you in touch with someone who can provide the training you need.
• Industry and Customer specific topics
• Trainer with experience with rigging in both industrial manufacturing and field applications
• Trainer with NCCCO Level 2 Rigger Certification, Crosby and CICB Train the Trainer
• Course lengths can be adjusted to fit the time you have available. Scheduling is flexible including providing multiple classes in the same day and night classes so you don’t need to stop production for training
• Weekend courses available for an increased rate